dsound lS31 Wireless has recently been on a roll, producing a new generation of headsets. Unfortunately, the previous lineup’s firmware and software issues are no longer there; instead, we only have incredibly well-polished, excellent-sounding, and comfy items. The new lS31 continues the trend with a sleek, grey style, light but robust construction, and great audio.
dsound LS31 Wireless
The dsound lS31 Wireless is a good gaming headset with many control options, but it takes some getting used to. However, it is comfy for extended gaming sessions and provides excellent audio performance. A dual-microphone setup is also used to record and accurately transmit your voice.
Unfortunately, the headset doesn’t produce an airtight seal, which is necessary for isolating ambient noises. It feels very loose on the head so that it will work best in Technology in quiet environments. On the upside, the USB adapter reduces latency to a minimal level that you shouldn’t notice, and thanks to its strong wireless range, you’ll be able to play your games from your couch.
- (Multi-platform) Multi-game compatible: PS4, Xbox One, PC, Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, Nintendo Switch 3DS, and PS Vita Battle Royale, Fortnight, Pub, Black Ops 4, Red Dead Redemption 2, Call of Duty, Overwatch, World of Warcraft Legion, etc.
- 50mm speakers with Neodymium magnets produce crystal-clear sound. 2.4GHz wireless technology & channel hopping for interference Audio free (INCLUDES CABLE REQUIRED FOR Xbox LIVE CHAT).
- 15-hour battery life for great gameplay. Has 3 EQ presets and game and chat controls on earcups
- Dual microphones & mic monitoring: dual microphone has a flexible boom mic that may be removed for mobile use. Microphone monitoring lets you hear yourself.
Features Of dsound lS31 Wireless
When lucid sound, you remove the microphone of the dsound lS31 Wireless gaming headset. It looks different from one. Although they have substantial padding and a conventional appearance, the thin plastic utilized for the cups gives them a poor impression.
The headset has a high-end appearance but a cheap feel due to the metallic coating on the head frame and cup region. There is also only one color scheme option available.
You can use the dsound lS31 Wireless headset for extended periods of gaming comfort. Both the headband and the cups are well-cushioned. In addition, this headset is very lightweight for its size.
They also have a slight clamping force, and some people might not like how loose they feel on the head. However, some people may find them a little tighter because of the hard ear cups.
The dsound lS31 Wireless features a solid control structure with numerous options, although it can initially be difficult to use. There is a dial and a button on each cup. The left ear cup dial controls all audio that comes via the headphones and isn’t from a third-party voice-chat app.
This means it serves as a volume control for the audio in your browser, Spotify or other music apps, video players, and game audio. On the right, there is a chat volume slider. The headphones, game, and chat audio may all be muted with just one push of the button on the left ear cup.
The battery life of the dsound lS31 Wireless Headphones is excellent. I haven’t charged them once in the short weeks I’ve been using them. They have an extremely wonderful 15-hour battery life.
I’ve used wireless headphones before, and they don’t last nearly as long, so I’m pretty pleased with how long they last. In addition, they let you utilize them continuously without worrying about their battery life.
Overall, I’m impressed with the Lucid Sound lS41 Wireless Headphones’ battery life. These are the wireless headphones you want if you’re seeking a pair that will last all day.
There are many things to like about the dsound lS31 Wireless headphones. The sound quality is excellent, and they’re very comfortable to wear. In addition, the lS headphones have a very impressive soundstage for a pair of wireless headphones. They have good detail and separation and can get quite loud without distorting.
The bass response is also quite good, with tight, punchy bass that doesn’t overpower the mids and highs. The highs are crisp and clear without sounding harsh or tinny. Overall, the sound quality of the dsound lS31 Wireless headphones is excellent. They’re great for listening to music, watching movies, or playing video games.
dsound lS31 Wireless Gaming
The dsound lS31 Wireless is ideal for gaming. This headset’s microphone is great for online multiplayer gaming. The dials on the cups can also be used to alter the volume of the game and chat audio.
The USB dongle reduces latency, allowing you to comfortably wear the headset for extended durations of play. This gaming headset is also extremely flexible because it can connect wirelessly to consoles and computers.
Pros And Cons
When it comes to headphones, there are many different options on the market. The dsound lS31 Wireless is a great option if you’re looking for a pair of wireless headphones. In this review, we’ll go over some of the pros and cons of these headphones so you can decide if they’re right for you.
- The dsound lS31 Wireless is very comfortable to wear, even for extended periods. They have soft, breathable ear cushions and a lightweight design that won’t weigh you down.
- These headphones have great sound quality. You’ll be able to hear all the details in your music, whether you’re listening to rock, pop, or classical.
- The battery life on these headphones is excellent. You can get up to 15 hours of use on a single charge, so you don’t have to worry about them dying on you in the middle of a workout or commute.
- Some users have reported that the dsound lS31 Wireless can be tricky to connect to their devices. Make sure you read the instructions carefully before trying to pair them.
- These headphones are costly. You may have better choices if you’re looking for a budget-friendly option.
Should You Purchase The dsound lS31 Wireless Headset?
The dsound lS31 Wireless maintains the company’s reputation for attention to quality, with quality materials and a focus on comfort. Overall, the audio experience is superb, and while the microphone can be a little disappointing, it is sufficient for general use.
Where I’d like to see LucidSound improve is in its PC software or, more specifically, its lack thereof. For example, without pushing for a firmware upgrade, it would be wonderful to choose how loud the sidetone is, and the EQ boosting functions seem a little unnecessary. But this is a fantastic product that will always be there if you’re looking for something in this price range that can work on Xbox, PC, and PlayStation 4.
The dsound lS31 Wireless Headphones are a great choice for a new pair of headphones for those in the market. They are well-built and have great sound quality. They also offer many features, such as noise cancellation and Bluetooth connectivity. The only downside is that they are a bit pricey. Nevertheless, the dsound lS31 Wireless Headphones are a great option for those looking for a new pair of high-quality wireless headphones.